Wusthof CLASSIC 6" Straight Meat Fork & 8" Carving HE Knife Two Piece Set 9740-1
Home & Garden:Kitchen, Dining & Bar:Flatware, Knives & Cutlery:Kitchen & Steak Knives
Wusthof CLASSIC 6" Straight Meat Fork & 8" Carving Hollow Edge Knife Two Piece Set 9740-1
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC Two Piece Set includes:
6" Straight Meat Fork - 4410-7/16
The CLASSIC 6" Straight Meat Fork works elegantly with the WÜSTHOF Carving Knife. This two pronged fork helps guide the carving knife away from your hands and efficiently slice large roasts. The meat fork also holds meat in place while slicing or serving.
8" Carving Hollow Edge Knife - 4524-7/20
The CLASSIC 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone. The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard