Tribest SD-P9000 Sedona 9 Tray Digital Raw Food Dehydrator BPA FREE
Home & Garden:Kitchen, Dining & Bar:Small Kitchen Appliances:Food Dehydrators
Tribest SD-P9000 Sedona 9 Tray Digital Raw Food Dehydrator
Sedona® is the elegantly easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona® offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
With Sedona, you can accurately and efficiently dehydrate your favorite food and vegetables utilizing the latest in digital dehydration technology. From, apples to bananas, to mushrooms and your favorite jerky recipes, you can set Sedona to meet all your dehydrating needs.
Sedona is the advanced solution to dehydration - offering you all the options you require to make the dehydration process as simple and as convenient as possible. With Sedona, you can set the timer up to 99 hours or to continuous mode for up to 150 hours of worry-free uninterrupted operation. Because Sedona utilizes two independent heating mechanisms, the distribution of heated air is evenly circulated dehydrating your foods evenly. Sedona offers you the ability to dehydrate a little or dehydrate a lot. Dehydrate up to 9 trays of fruits and vegetables or divide the machine into two 4-tray chambers for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes.
Sedona’s two fans can easily be adjusted to reduce the fan speed for quiet operation, offering you a convenient way to continually dehydrate during the evening hours without the added noise and distraction. Sedona also offers you a convenient way to monitor your foods with a see through glass window at the front of the unit.
What Makes It So Different?
Unique Raw & Health Food Friendly Features
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. The Sedona Dehydrator introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables :
- Overheat Protection Feature keeps Raw Food from being Overheated!
- Clear, Natural-colored BPA Free Trays & Mesh Screens
- No Black Coloring Chemicals Used for food-contacting parts
- Teflon Free, BPA Free drying sheets available (Poly-propylene or Silicone)
Upgraded User Friendly Features
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximize efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
- Built-in Timer Up To 99 Hours
- Digital Display and Setting for Easy Control
- LED Light Display for Dark Environment
- Front Control Panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch : No need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
- Clear Glass Door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic pause & resume function when the door opens & closes
- Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
- Elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for °F or °C
- More tray room with 1" clearance
- Debris Catching Tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient, detachable power cord
Eco Friendly Features
The Sedona Dehydrator operates much quieter than its competitors with higher efficiency. Dual Fan Technology allows you to operate each of the Sedona's two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other. Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona to operate at at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs.
A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
- Energy Efficiency with Dual Fan Technology
- Closed Tray for Dividing Drying Chamber in Half
- Quiet DC Motors for Lower Noise Pollution
- Night-mode function for Even Quieter Performance
- Non-Styrofoam Corrupad Paper Packaging Material Used
|Unit Net Weight||23.4 lbs (10.6 kg)|
|Unit Dimensions||17(W) x 19.7(D) x (H)14.6 Inch (H)
433(W)x 500(D) x 370 mm (H)
|Tray Size||15.25in. (L) x 13in. (W) x 1in. (H)|
|Tray Area||14(L) x 11.5 Inch(W) x 9 = 1449 sq Inch|
|Power Rating||AC120V, 60Hz, 600W|