Out of stock
Sporting Goods:Fitness, Running & Yoga:Yoga & Pilates:Pilates Tables
Stamina AeroPilates Precision Series Cadillac Accessory
A New Level of AeroPilates
The AeroPilates Cadillac is an accessory designed to increase your Pilates potential.* The Cadillac comes with several different outlets for stretching and strengthening the whole body in a fun, gentle and low-impact way.
The Cadillac also includes FREE online access to a workout video featuring trainer Carrie Coleman. Carrie demonstrates the total-body, strength-building and fat-burning potential on the Cadillac.
The roll down bar, push-through bar and arm and leg springs allow for a nearly endless configuration of exercises. They can be done standing on your Reformer, sitting up or lying down. Alter the angle of your exercise easily and quickly by changing the clip height on both bars and springs. Clips can be found on every bar and spring, so adjusting them is a breeze.
Also included with this product is free online access to a great on-demand workout video specific to the Cadillac. This workout is guided by a certified personal trainer to help motivate and coach you towards your goals, while showing you the many new exercises this accessory opens up for you, all within the comfort of your own home.
Sculpt the Body You Desire
Toning muscle, burning fat and increasing your flexibility is easier with the AeroPilates Cadillac.
The push-through bar is great for both upper body and lower body work. Engage the whole front side of your body with exercises like chest press, front shoulder raises and a gentle leg press. For more of an emphasis on the back-side upper and lower body muscle groups, use the same bar in a variety of ways. Exercises might include deep back stretching, leg extensions and flutter kicks. The roll down bar is great for assisted ab and back exercises and articulation of the spine. Core muscles are engaged and can be targeted specifically with any of the springs. The arm and leg springs allow for a more directed way of working specific muscle groups.
No Compromise Design
The Cadillac has a durable, attractive steel frame. Converting your Reformer for Cadillac use is simple. Place the included pad on the carriage for stationary exercises. To attach the Cadillac, screw the steel bracket onto your Reformer legs in the designated areas.
Two sets of straps come with the Cadillac and can be used interchangeably on any apparatus. The first set have a textured, plastic grip (for more comfortable grip of hands only) and the second a double fabric loop for easy adjustment in all situations (from hands to feet). Comfort is also helped with the foam-padded handlebar on the push-through and a wooden handlebar on the roll down bar.
Upgrade your Pilates routine with the AeroPilates Cadillac, a fun and versatile accessory for your Reformer. (Reformer not included)
NOTE: The AeroPilates Cadillac is designed to fit the Precision Series Reformer 610 exclusively. (Accessory fits the 55-5610 only)
- Cadillac accessory easily attaches to Reformer
- Padded platform for stationary exercises with Cadillac
- Spring-loaded push through bar, roll down bar and arm and leg springs allow for wide, full-body exercise variety
- Clips and screws for easy exercise and/or height adjustment
- Foam protector for push-through bar spring
- Textured, plastic hand grips
- Double loop fabric hand/foot straps
- Solid steel frame construction
- Online access to a workout video specific to the Cadillac accessory included with purchase
- Compatible with 610 Reformer only
- Recommended use: Use at home to improve flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness, and reduce stress.
- Material: Steel frame, steel springs, padded platform, plastic handle grips, padded hand and foot loops, wood bar
- Product Color: Gray frame, wood handle, plastic handles, padded handles, gray platform
- Resistance: Four steel springs
- Includes: AeroPilates Precision Series Cadillac Accessory*, online access to a guided workout video using the Cadillac accessory , and owner's manual
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 29.75" x 3.25" x 74.25"
- Product Weight: 68.5 lbs
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs
- Compatibility: Only compatible with 610 reformer (55-5610)