Stamina AeroPilates 608 Precision Series Reformer Cardio Rebounder Exercise NEW
Out of stock
Sporting Goods:Fitness, Running & Yoga:Yoga & Pilates:Pilates Tables
New Stamina AeroPilates 608 Precision Series Reformer Cardio Rebounder Exercise
Upgrade your AeroPilates practice with the Precision Series Reformer 608. This sleek Reformer will help you trim fat, shape the upper and lower body, increase your mobility and promote improved cardiovascular health.
The AeroPilates Path to Progress
The Precision Series Reformer 608 comes with all the tools you need to progress in your Pilates journey. Four springs offer eight different combination levels of resistance. Switch between the two light resistance springs, indicated by the yellow band, or the two heavier resistance springs, indicated by the blue band.
Use the Patented Cardio Rebounder lying down for a fun, strength-building, calorie-burning exercise. Best of all, rebounder is easier on the joints, hips and spine when compared to running on a treadmill. When you’re ready to shift over to more traditional Pilates exercises use the padded foot bar. The upgraded, wider design is adjustable to fit your desired height and angle.
Follow along with a Pilates expert by accessing the FREE online video packages included in this Reformer set, the Primer and Basic Workout Package. The AeroPilates Primer gives you all the foundational tools you need to get started on your new Reformer, along with a basic introductory workout. The Basic Workout Package comes with two more workouts using the Cardio Rebounder and foot bar.
Focus on Results
The Precision Series Reformer 608 contains several features that will keep you comfortable during your workout, so you can focus more on what matters most: achieving results. When using the platform, the aluminum rails and ball-bearing rollers provide a smooth movement. Stay comfortable while moving with the wide, padded platform, high-density foam shoulder pads, adjustable headrest and double loop, padded hand and foot straps. Adjustable pulley risers allow you to customize the angle of the straps.
The Reformer 608 features an elevated design, making it easier to get on and off of, even for those with limited mobility.
The modern gray and wood trim design makes this Reformer a standout for any Pilates workout area.
After you’ve finished your workout, the Reformer 608 easily rolls to the nearest storage area.
Discover the power of AeroPilates with the Precision Series Reformer 608.
- 4 steel resistance springs provide for 8 different resistance levels (two lighter resistance, indicated by the yellow band, two heavier resistance, indicated by the blue band)
- Patented Cardio Rebounder
- Wide, padded platform
- High-density foam shoulder pads
- Adjustable, padded head rest
- Upgraded, adjustable and wider padded foot bar
- Adjustable pulley risers
- Double loop hand and foot straps
- Comes with free online access to AeroPilates Primer and Basic Workout Package videos
- Built in wheels for easy storage
- Attractive gray and wood trim design
- Elevated frame easy to get on and off of
- Recommended use: Use at home to improve flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness, and reduce stress.
- Material: Steel frame, wood accents, padded platform, steel springs
- Product Color: Wood accents, white steel, and gray platform
- Resistance: 4 steel springs provide 8 different levels of resistance
- Includes: AeroPilates Precision Series Reformer 608, cardio rebounder, wall chart, owner's manual and free online access to AeroPilates Primer and Basic Workout Package videos
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 85.75 x 23.75 x 20.5
- Product Weight: 93 lbs.
- User Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.