Mauviel M'cook 3.4 Qt. Saute Pan with Cast Stainless Steel Handle 5211.24
The M 'cook collection offers professionals and household cooks the highest culinary technology. The 5-ply 18/10 stainless steel provides perfect conductivity for each product, thanks to fast and uniform heat distribution. The handles are made of cast stainless steel or cast iron, and reinforce the pure and modern design of this line. This collection provides the most demanding cook, with the greatest pleasure. Polished exterior. Non-corrosive. 50% more effective than a sandwich bottom... saves cooking time and energy. Handles are fixed with sturdy stainless steel rivets. Stainless steel handles are 'stay cool'.
- Each piece is handcrafted in France by Mauviel with a lifetime guarantee (warranty not valid for commercial use).
- Available in cast stainless steel handles.
- 5 ply Construction: High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 1mm-2.6mm Thickness depending on item: even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes: eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Oversized handles: for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots. Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Professional diameters and heights: M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.