Mauviel M'cook 1.9 Qt. Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid 5210.17
In 1830 in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poeles, Mr Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poeles, long known as "The City of Copper,” has an 800 year heritage of copper manufacturing. Mauviel’s manufacturing expertise is based on this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation. Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. Throughout the world, Mauviel is the cookware acclaimed chefs depend on: their restaurant and reputation relies on the best. Mauviel offers several collections of superior cookware- each designed and crafted to meet the needs of the most discerning chefs. Mauviel’s M'Cook Collection is a high performance cookware line comprised of the following five layers: Magnetic Stainless Steel interior, Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy, Aluminum, and a Magnetic Stainless Steel exterior. Each piece in the collection is uniformly 2.6mm thick, and is designed to work on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas, halogen and induction. The handles are made of stay cool cast stainless steel and are ergonomically designed for safe usage. The M’Cook collection has pouring rims on all the shapes; is oven safe (to 680 degrees F) and dishwasher safe. Made in France..
- Each piece is handcrafted in France by Mauviel with a lifetime guarantee (warranty not valid for commercial use).
- Available in cast stainless steel handles.
- 5 ply Construction: High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 1mm-2.6mm Thickness depending on item: even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes: eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Oversized handles: for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots. Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Professional diameters and heights: M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.