Home & Garden:Kitchen, Dining & Bar:Kitchen Tools & Gadgets:Sharpeners
Chefs Choice Diamond Hone EdgeSelect 3 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener Model 120
The 120 professional 3-stage electric knife sharpener is the ideal solution for 20-degree class knives. Using 100 percent diamonds, the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier. This sharpener improves cutting performance by creating 3 distinct facets set at different angles to form a longer lasting, ultra-sharp edge. The first stage reshapes straight-edge knives using a coarse abrasive, while the second stage uses medium abrasives to sharpen the knife edge. In the final stage, patented stropping disks create an unparalleled polished finish. Precision angle guides ensure accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length and eliminate any guesswork. This unit is designed to work with both straight-edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time, a knife’s edge dulls under the stress of cutting. The overall performance can be significantly improved if sharpened and maintained correctly.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK – Good sharpening systems shape the knife edge with a coarse abrasive and polish with a finer abrasive.
- 3- STAGE ELECTRIC KNIFE SHARPENER - Applies an ultra sharp edge to 20-degree knives
- DIAMOND ABRASIVES– Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our proprietary diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier
- TRIZOR ENGINEERED– 3 distinct facets set at different angles that form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge
- ULTRASTROP– Patented stropping disks deliver an unparalleled polished knife edge in the finishing stage
- PRECISION ANGLE GUIDES - Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge and eliminates any guesswork
- SHARPENS MOST KNIVES – Sharpens straight edge and serrated knives
- Finish: Brushed Metal
- Number of Sharpening Stages: 3
- Abrasive: 100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping
- Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives: Yes
- Resulting Edge Angle: 20 degree
- Pre-Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Honing/Polishing Stage: Yes-uses strop
- Steeling Stage: No
- Single-sided Knife Sharpening: Yes
- Time Required to Sharpen: Approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.
- Product Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 4.50 lb
- Length: 4-1/4 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 4-1/4 inches
- Warranty: 3 year
- Includes: Instruction manual
- Origin: Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material
- UL or ETL and Canadian Approved. ETL/approved for Canada