Bialetti 3 Cup Moka Express Oceana Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker Pot Latte
Home & Garden:Kitchen, Dining & Bar:Small Kitchen Appliances:Coffee, Tea & Espresso Makers:Percolators, Moka Pots & Turkish Coffee Pots
New Bialetti 3 Cup Moka Express Oceana Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker Pot Latte
Bialetti shows its commitment to the environment by linking the iconic Moka Express to Oceana, the worldwide organisation dedicated to safeguarding oceanic ecosystems that points the spotlight on pollution by disposable plastic. Moka Express, a 100% eco-sustainable method of preparing coffee.
Zero Waste: the only waste produced is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Zero Detergents: chemical detergents aren’t necessary to clean it.
Timeless: a green investment as the coffeemaker lasts for at least 10 years and maintenance is reduced to the essential.
Unique and original since 1933, Alfonso Bialetti’s invention is an excellent example of Art Deco, unmistakeable by the aluminium collector and octagonal heating vessel and the exclusive readily serviceable and easy-to-clean valve.
- Body material: aluminium
- Handle material: thermoplastic
- Knob material: thermoplastic
- Easy-clean safety valve
- Not suitable for use on induction plates
- Not dishwasher safe
- Boiler base diameter: 72 mm
- Height: 155 mm
- Capacity: 130 ml – approximate figure: it can vary according to the quantity of water inserted and the quantity, blend and grind of the coffee.
- Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the Moka boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level to avoid obtaining a coffee that is too watery.
- Now choose the blend of ground coffee you prefer. Warning! The mixture must have a specific grind for Moka, not too fine. Generously fill the Moka funnel, without pressing the coffee.
- A little secret? Set the fire to low and take your time; to enjoy an excellent coffee it is worth waiting a few more minutes. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
- Now the crucial moment: the taste. To best savor all the aromas released, we recommend that you drink the coffee just poured into the cup.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.