New Arm's Reach Cambria Baby Co-Sleeper Bedside Bassinet Natural
Sleep Bette. Sleep Closer. Sleep Safer
Brand New, auth. Dealer, Warranty
The Cambria Co-Sleeper® bedside bassinet features beautifully curved wooden ends. The linings vary by selection, but all feature a good amount of mesh for great breathability, as well as added visibility. Like all of our Co-Sleeper® bedside bassinets, the Cambria Co-Sleeper® bedside bassinet allows you and your baby to sleep comfortably next to each other from the moment your baby arrives. This bedside bassinet enables you to reach over and draw your baby close for comforting and bonding. The innovative design also makes breastfeeding easy. The Cambria Co-Sleeper® bassinet is the ideal sleep solution for any concerned parent.
Easy to assemble the Cambria Co-Sleeper® bassinet is 34" x 20" x 31" and has convenient storage underneath.
**For bed heights starting at 24", measured from the floor to the top of the adult mattress.
The Cambria Co-Sleeper® bassinet has two modes, the Co-Sleeper® mode, and the freestanding bassinet mode. With a study wood frame, adjustable built in leg extensions and patented attachment strap and plate provide the safest sleep solution for you and your newborn.
All Cambria Co-Sleeper® bassinets include everything you need to get started- a sheet, a mattress, a nylon attachment strap and plate and removable and washable fabric liner.
The Co-Sleeper® brand bassinet should fit flush against the parental bed. Federal standards require no more than a 1/2 inch (13mm) gap between bedside sleeper and adult bed.
Measures: 34" x 20" x 31"
Cambria Co-Sleeper ® weighs 29 lbs.
The Co-Sleeper® and bassinet modes are only for an infant up to approximately 5 months in age or when the child begins to push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first. Move your child to another sleeping product when your child reaches this stage.
- Fitted sheet
- Nylon strap & plate
- A better start in life for mother and baby. Early bonding makes for a secure beginning.
- Mother can breastfeed during the night without getting up, thus meeting needs of both mother and baby.
- If the child(ren) is/are restless, the mother can simply reach over and comfort them. Research confirms benefits of a quick response to a baby's needs.
- Mother can enjoy more rest because she can reach her baby from her bed.
- From the first day home mother and baby are able to bond and this bond carries through for the rest of their lives.