New ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaizen 4.5" Paring Knife 34182-133
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
MIYABI Kaizen 4.5" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centre tip.
Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Black linen Micarta handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo