New Zwilling J.A. Henckels Gourmet 7 Piece Knife Block Set 36131-004
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.
Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.
The Gourmet 7 Piece Knife Block Set Includes:
3” Vegetable Knife 36110-070
For paring small fruits and vegetables or cutting garnishes.
4” Paring Knife 36110-100
For cleaning, paring, peeling, and slicing medium fruits and vegetables.
8” Bread Knife 36116-200
For Cutting bread or any other food or soft substance with hard skin or crust.
8” Chef’s Knife 36111-200
For chopping, dicing, bias-cutting and slicing. The workhorse of the kitchen.
Kitchen Shears 41371-000
All-purpose shears for multiple uses in the kitchen and household. Includes screw cap opener in handle.
9” Sharpening Steel 32576-230
For maintaining sharpness, preferably every other time the knife is used.
Includes Wood Block For Safe Knife Storage
Item are dishwasher safe. Hand-washing recommended. Knives, sharpening steel and shears made in Germany. Block made in China.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo
- Manufactured in Germany